Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blogging About My Love of Candy Melts

Welcome to my new blog that will be dedicated fully to my love with candy melts.  I have used candy melts for years to make designs for my kids birthday cakes and have decided to start a blog to help others by posting candy melt tutorials and ideas.  Candy melts are so versital you can pour them into molds, dip things in it to give a coating of candy, make them into a candy clay to form things out of it or you can squeeze it out to make flat designs to go on top of cakes or cupcakes.  Check out the tabs on my blog (Pour It!, Dip It!, Form It! and Squeeze It!) for tutorials and pictures to give you some ideas of what you can do with candy melts.  I am just starting this blog so check back often for new tutorials and ideas of how to use candy melts to make creations of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment